Joan M. McLane Recent Alumna/Alumnus Award
Number of Awards
One per year.
- Graduate of Penn State University within the last 10 years.
- Membership in the Penn State Alumni Association.
- An Exemplary record of volunteer service to the Penn State Alumni Association
- Active involvement with a chapter, constituent society, Alumni Council, or Alumni Admissions program
- Significant contribution of volunteer time, talents, and service. Be sure to explain impact of contribution(s) on the Alumni Association's mission.
Nominations are solicited from the college and campus constituent societies, directors of university relations, liaisons, Alumni Council, Alumni Association staff, Alumni Admissions Office, and chapter leaders.
The awards committee of Alumni Council.
Nominations are typically due in early March.
Nomination materials are available online. The recipient is honored at a special recognition event during the fall meeting of Alumni Council.
Volunteer Services, Penn State Alumni Association, Hintz Family Alumni Center, University Park, PA 16802.