Volunteer of the Year Award
Number of Awards
One per year.
- Membership in the Penn State Alumni Association.
- Exemplary record of volunteer service to the Penn State Alumni Association.
- Significant contribution toward the mission of the Alumni Association.
- Active involvement with a chapter, constituent society, alumni interest group, affiliate program group, Alumni Council, alumni admissions program or other form of volunteer service to Penn State University.
- Significant contribution of volunteer time, talents, and service.
Nominations are solicited from the college and campus constituent societies, directors of university relations, directors of alumni relations, Alumni Council, Alumni Association staff, Alumni Admissions Office, and chapter leaders.
The awards committee of Alumni Council.
Nominations are typically due in early March.
Nomination materials are available online. The recipient is honored at a special recognition event during the fall meeting of Alumni Council.
Volunteer Services, Penn State Alumni Association, Hintz Family Alumni Center, University Park, PA 16802.