More than 700,000 degrees have been awarded in Penn State’s storied history. From the first 12 in 1861 to the more than 18,000 a year today, the Penn State Family continues to grow and expand, with the current number of living alumni pegged at more than 631,000. These Penn Staters can be found in all 50 U.S. states and more than 160 countries in the world—and the Penn State Alumni Association connects them all through a broad array of programs, events, services, and activities.
Total Penn State Alumni: more than 631,000*
- Executive Director Roger L. Williams '73, '75g, '88g
- President Kay Frantz Salvino '69
The mission of the Alumni Association is to connect alumni to the University and to each other, to provide valued services to members, and to support the University’s mission of teaching, research, and service.
Media and Public Relations Contacts
- Blue & White Society to welcome students at annual Bash
- Alumnus drives Arts Fest's effort toward a zero-waste event
- 'Huddle with the Faculty' lineup announced
- MorningStar solar home creating conversations, legacy
- Alumni Association Membership Exceeds 174,000; Sustaining Life Member Program Participation Grows to 9,000 members, $623,000
- Penn State Alumni Association membership grows to 174,379
- Just like the man, Fred Waring collection uniquely eclectic
- Casey to receive Friend of Penn State award
- 'Mike the Mailman' remains Penn State staple
- The Penn Stater Magazine Seeks Memories of Dorm Life
- Del Duca, Kirsch, Prischak and Welch named honorary alumni
- Ten elected, three appointed to serve on Alumni Association's governing board
- Schuylers make historic $1M gift to Alumni Association’s Lion Ambassadors
- Humphrey Fellows make big impact at Penn State, beyond
- Alumni Association and Affiliate Groups Give Record $6 million to For the Future Campaign
- Reprinting of 1921 student handbook examines 'fascinating slice of life'
- Students recognized for taking ethical stand
- Photo Gallery: Senior Sendoff
- Senior Sendoff, a Penn State tradition, continued its annual success recently at the University Park campus.
- Student's Fundraising Effort Leads Her to Penn State
- Penn State Alumni Association welcomes Eric J. Barron